you are here because you want help
All teens experience the highs and lows of adolescence. But sometimes their struggles become so overwhelming that they need some extra help.
As a caring parent, you have tried everything you can think of to help them. You will do anything to help them succeed and overcome their struggles. However, when their struggles seem to be getting worse instead of better, it’s time to give us a call.
We specialize in helping struggling teens. Teens find it refreshing to meet with someone who is “not their parent” – who they can talk to openly and who has their best interest at heart.
Teens appreciate meeting with an understanding therapist who will not judge them, will listen intently to them, help them feel valued, and recognize their strengths. It is an honor to be invited into an adolescent’s life and to help them learn new skills and make sense of the world in a healthier and more uplifting way.
We help teens struggling with anxiety, low self-confidence, depression, defiance, falling behind in school, friend/relationship struggles, pornography habit, suicidal thoughts, anger, emotion regulation, and managing the stress and overwhelm of life.
Our goal is to help your teen be happy and successful again. We look forward to helping your soon-to-be thriving teen!
LEARN LIFE SKILLS
Talk About Problems
- Be listened to without feeling judged
- Feel more supported and less alone
- Eliminate fear and self-doubt
- Learn how to be better understood by parents
- Feel understood and cared about
- Feel less confused about life
- More accurately evaluate your self-worth
- Make sense of feelings and life experiences
- Increase self-confidence
- Better manage stress and worry
- Develop healthy coping skills
- Manage challenging emotions
- Develop positive habits
- Improve self-control
- Believe in yourself again
- Learn to be more open with parents
- Be more honest with yourself and loved ones
- Challenge negative self-talk